Friday, September 30, 2011

Lil' Pumpkins

I feel like I blinked my eyes and Autumn arrived! After I picked Grace up from Lollipop School this afternoon, Aunt Dana came for a visit, and we decided to take the kidoodles to DePiero's Farm. We enjoyed visiting the pumpkin patch, running through the hay maze, and feeding the animals. Before heading home, Aunt Dana stopped at the bakery and bought Grace and Andrew some Halloween cupcakes. It's definitely feeling like Fall around here, and I had my first pumpkin spiced latte of the season at Starbucks this morning (which makes it official).
She's the sweetest little Frankenstein I ever did see!
My "little man" was the cutest pumpkin in the patch. He fell asleep during the car ride to the farm. Poor Andrew missed all the fun!
We found the perfect sized pumpkin for Kate!
Grace and Aunt Dana had a great time running through the hay maze. Grace liked it so much that they did it twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment