Friday, July 29, 2011

Princess Finale

Grace enjoyed every minute of Princess Camp this Summer! I was so happy that they extended it an extra week. When I dropped her off on Monday, I wasn't sure if Grace was going to enjoy it as much because she only had 4 other girls in her class this week. However, it couldn't have been better. She got so much individual attention, and she loved learning new dances and making lots of different princess crafts including a beautiful tiara, personalized heart mirror, and butterfly sun catcher. I'm so happy that Grace is enjoying dance so much. She's constantly showing us her new moves, and whenever she talks about "dance class" she has the biggest smile on her face.
Before the show, Grace and her friends listened to a princess story.
Instead of crowns and wands, the "princesses" made their own glittery masks this week.
"Oh, I'm scooping up my baby bumblebee..."
Grace and Miss Sandi ~ We look forward to having Miss Sandi as Grace's "Creative Movement" teacher in September.
Grace had quite an audience this week!
Flowers for my princess! xoxo
Grace's "I'm a Little Teacup" dance... she has been showing this to everyone this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment