Saturday, July 9, 2011

Primping for the Party

Tomorrow is our Little Man's 2nd birthday party. So, I decided that today would be the perfect time to get my little sweethearts their 2nd haircuts. We had another wonderful experience at Rita's Snips for Pips. It is such a fabulous hair salon for children. They have a HDTV and DVD player in front of each styling chair. So, Andrew enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse and Grace was mesmerized by Dora the Explorer during their trims. I put off cutting Andrew's hair for a long time, because I love his curls. However, I don't think I'll wait quite as long next time, because when Andrew sat in his helicopter chair, Rita informed me that he was sporting a "mullet." That was all it took for me to say something like, "Take off as much as necessary, but please make sure he still has some curls!." They both look adorable! Now, we're ready for the birthday festivities to begin!
Grace and Andrew both had their hair washed before their hair cuts.
Andrew had so much fun steering his helicopter. After his trim, he sat patiently and played while we waited for Grace.
I LOVE his new haircut! His curls look even better, and he looks like such a big boy!
Grace was so excited to go to the "beauty salon." She's such a little girly girl, and loves getting dolled up like Fancy Nancy!
Grace got to sit in the NYC taxi cab this time.
Ta Da! Grace was happy to pose for the camera. Can you tell how much she loves accessories? She was so excited that she got to pick out two new hair clips!

No comments:

Post a Comment