Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sunny Hill Tuesday

We had a super fun, jam packed day! After breakfast, we headed to the putting green. Danny and I were anxious to watch Andrew use the new putter that we bought him for his birthday.
Kate looked like a movie star on the golf course! Do you think we'll see her in the LPGA one day?
I think he had more fun trying on his new "boot" than he did putting. I bet this picture will make him laugh one day!
Grace loves the new clubs! She did a great job on the putting green.
Daddy is looking forward to golfing with his children one day, and he's enjoying teaching them all the techniques along the way.
We enjoyed playing at the park next to Lake Loree.
Grace and I love dresses, and we love to match!
Before heading back to the Garwayne Hall for lunch, Daddy took Grace and Andrew for a boat ride, and I took Kate for a walk.
After they finished the ninth hole, we ran into Uncle Wally, Aunt Maylene, Wally, and LuLu. This resort has great golf courses. I played my first round of golf here, and I'm pretty sure our little ones will play their first rounds here as well.
We enjoyed another fun afternoon at the pool, and then we headed to the Armae Hall for the Kid's Talent Show. Grace and Olivia danced to the Spice Girl's "Wannabe." and Andrew sang Fun's "We Are Young." All of the children were fabulous, and afterward, they received M&M's as a special treat.
Edward and Shannon were very proud of their little cousins!
They took family photos at dinner tonight. I wish the Denis Klein family could have joined us this week!
We're still celebrating Andrew's birthday! LuLu and Pop gave him some more gifts after supper. Grace and Andrew LOVE doing puzzles with LuLu!
We took LuLu with us to the "Just for Fun Rides." Grace and Andrew enjoyed the Dumbo Ride.
"All Aboard the Sunny Hill Choo Choo Tran!"
We watched the sunset from the playground, and then we enjoyed an evening filled with music and dancing at the Armae Hall. Grace and Andrew loved dancing with their cousins. It's great to see everyone having such a wonderful time together and enjoying each other's company! After we put our little sweethearts to bed, LuLu came up to our room to babysit, and Dan and I had a fun night hanging out with some of the adults at the lake. We even played "old man flip cup!" When we're here, I feel like a kid at heart!
I'm so happy that Uncle Wally was able to capture Andrew's talent show performance! I think he gets his singing voice from his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment