Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world! I had such an amazing birthday with my family. I woke up to my little sweethearts serenading me with the birthday song. They surprised me with beautiful handmade birthday cards and a jewelry box, which was entirely Grace's idea:-) Dan also bought me gorgeous earrings, which I absolutely adore! We enjoyed chocolate croissants, crepes, and cafe lattes at Sook (my favorite French style pastry shop). This was quite fitting, since my birthday falls on Bastille Day;-) Afterwards, we headed to Van Saun Park for some family fun. We had a relaxing afternoon, and before heading home, we stopped at Leaping Lizards (my favorite store). Dan bought me two new dresses, and matching dresses for the girls. It was fun getting spoiled, but the memories we made together today were the greatest gifts of all. Dinner at Latour, with the love of my life, was the perfect ending to an unforgettable day. Thank you, "LuLu and Pop," for watching our little sweethearts so that we could enjoy a romantic evening!
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at Sook. It was a beautiful morning to sit outside.
All Aboard the Van Saun Park Train
The loves of my life
A happy and healthy baby... this little angel was exactly what I wished for last year! xoxo
This is the man that has made all of my wishes come true! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment