Monday, August 29, 2011

36 week sonogram

It's hard to believe that we're going to be a "Party of 5" in just a few weeks! When I went for my 36 week ultrasounds this morning, I was told that our "little peanut" appears to be healthy and BIG. They technician estimated that our baby is already 7 pounds 14 ounces, and she thinks that the head is in the 97th percentile. So, it looks like I'm going to get induced at 39 weeks:-) I can't wait to meet the little person that I've been feeling moving around inside of me for months! Our technician took some pretty cool 4D shots this morning. The one I posted below is my absolute favorite! Although we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl, I'm guessing that we're having a boy, because that little face looks just like Andrew's (right down to the tongue sticking out). I'm anxious to hear what they'll tell me at my appointment next week... if I make it that far!
We can't wait to meet you sweetheart! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment