Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dana & Vito's Wedding!!!

Yesterday was a memorable day! Dana and Vito's wedding was perfect... absolutely beautiful... it was one of the best weddings we've ever been to! Grace and I had fun getting our hair done together at Shear Passion! She looked like such a little princess today. She loved her curls and kept telling me that she looked like the Disney Princess, Giselle, from the movie Enchanted. Before the ceremony, Grace and I headed to Nana and Grandpa's for photos, and Dan and Andrew headed to Vito's parent's house. Grace and I went to St. Anthony's Shrine Church in style... she was so happy to ride in the "party bus!" When it came time to walk down the aisle, Grace and Andrew did a fabulous job! I can't wait to see some of the professional photographs! The Mass was beautiful, and Dana and Vito were beaming. Rain was in the forecast all week, and we were nervous that we weren't going to get in our outdoor pictures at the castle near The Venetian. However, we got lucky! The rain didn't start until we arrived at the reception! The cocktail hour was amazing; all of the food was delicious! The decor in The Venetian is outstanding. I felt like we were standing in a fairytale. The band was the best ever (they used Night Moves.. the same band we had at our wedding 8 years ago)! It was an unforgettable day from start to finish! We love you Dana and Vito!!! We wish you a lifetime of health and happiness! xoxo
Grace was too funny... she had a beautiful basket of flowers, but she wanted to hold the same bouquets that all the bridesmaids were holding. She looked like a little angel today!
Dan sent me this from his iphone, while they were getting ready at the Vacca's:-) I love my handsome "Little Man!"
Andrew loved the party bus! At one point he was hanging like a monkey from the ceiling:-)
Laura Klacik:-) Our first babysitter ever! She was fantastic! By the end of the night, everyone was calling her "The Baby Whisperer."
I loved my slow dance with Buzz Lightyear!
Grace and Andrew stayed at the reception all night! They even slept through the air horn!
Just the 3 of us;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment