Saturday, May 7, 2011

Joy to the World

I'd have to say that today was one of my favorite days as Grace's Mommy! She was such a little star up on stage! I had so much fun getting her ready for her recital and watching her dance with her friends. As soon as Grace arrived on stage she was instantly distracted, because there were two huge screens on either side of the stage. She had so much fun watching herself up there, and we did too! She had a big cheering section... Mommy, Daddy, LuLu, Nana, Grandpa, and Aunt Dana. "Uncle" Vito stayed home with Andrew, and they had a lot of fun playing together! I think that watching Grace's 1st dance recital was one of the best Mother's Day gifts ever! Dan spoiled me a day early with a brand new high tech camera! I had so much fun using it today, and I'm looking forward to finally taking some photography classes (something I've always wanted to do)! It was fitting that Grace danced to the song "Joy to the World" because she brings so much joy to our world! I"m so proud of my tiny dancer, and I look forward to many more recitals in the future!
Here she is:-)
Of course presents were involved...
A Precious Moment to add to her collection:-)
Daddy picked these out:-)
Proud Mommy
Daddy's little sweetheart!
Mwah!
Grace and LuLu
Nana, Grandpa, and Grace... Grandpa bought Grace some beautiful sunflowers!
Grace and her Godmommy
She was mesmerized by the big screens!
Grace and Julianna
Grace and her dance teacher, Miss Stephanie
Uncle Vito and Andrew had fun playing at our house:-)
After the show we went to Hacienda de Don Manuel in Suffern to celebrate Grace's debut and Siete de Mayo (we had pizza for dinner on Cinco de Mayo... oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment