Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dress Rehersal

It was a very exciting afternoon in the Colonna house! Grace had her dress rehearsal for her recital, and she was so excited to wear her costume, sparkly eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush! She looked absolutely adorable, and I was very pleased with her high ponytail (I considered having it done at the beauty salon, but I did it all by myself!). I'm so happy that they had a dress rehearsal, because Grace was thrown off by the bright lights at first. They did two run-throughs. The first time, she rubbed her eyes the majority of the time, and she did a few moves. The second time, she did a fabulous job! I don't know what to expect on Saturday, but I can't wait to see what my little tap dancer has in store for us! After the rehearsal, we went to the Smash Burger with Aunt Dana. It was so nice having Aunt Dana with us this afternoon! She helped us take photos, watch Andrew, and applaud Grace.
She was very excited to make her debut on stage!
Fancy footwork!
"I'd reach for all the stars in the sky, and I'd give them all to you!"
Group shot

No comments:

Post a Comment