Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ladies Day

We're leaving for Captiva Island tomorrow morning. So, it was imperative that Grace and I get manicures and pedicures today:-) This was Grace's first trip to the nail salon, and she wasn't the least bit shy. As soon as we got there, she selected two polishes... Long Stem Roses and Strawberry Shortcake. Her manicurist was fantastic... she alternated the colors on her toes and fingernails, and she also painted some beautiful flowers on them. Grace was delighted, and I enjoyed watching her get pampered:-) Afterwards, Grace joined me at Shear Passion for a much needed haircut. While Donna was blowdrying my hair, Grace helped brush. She's such a little sweetheart. I loved my one on one time with my baby girl, and I'm looking forward to making more memories this week on our vacation!
Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment