Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grace the Kindergartener

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already a kindergartener! Before heading to school, we had a mini photo shoot outside. Grace looked adorable in her uniform! She has been so excited to wear it! I was a little teary eyed as I walked Grace to her kindergarten class this morning. I can't believe she'll be walking the same hallways that I did as a child. Danny and I helped Grace find her desk, gave her a hug and a kiss, and greeted her teacher, Mrs. Hoffmann. After dropping her off, I couldn't wait to pick her up at 11:50. I was so happy to see her run out of the school with a huge smile on her face. She has already begun to make some new friends, and she's looking forward to going back again tomorrow.
I thought Grace looked gorgeous in her uniform. She was beaming this morning! I've never seen a child so excited to go to school!
Grace and her teacher, Mrs. Hoffmann
I loved seeing this smile on her face at the end of her school day!
The Klein/Colonna kids anxiously awaited Jameson's dismissal.
Grace the kindergartener and Jameson the 4th grader
I told Jameson to look out for Grace this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment