Friday, June 22, 2012

Last Day of School

I can't believe Grace has already finished two years of preschool. She is growing up so quickly, and I'm proud that she is such a smart, thoughtful, and kind spirited little girl. I think she had a very successful year at Lollipop School. She can write her name, identify all of her letters and numbers, and make creative artwork. Grace made some new friends this year, and I received lots of positive feedback from her teacher, Miss Heather. We're looking forward to a wonderful summer vacation! Congratulations on another great year Gracie Grace! We love you! xoxo
 Miss Lauren, Miss Caitlin, Miss Heather, Joey, and Grace
 Joey, Miss Heather, Bella, and Grace
 Joey and Luke made a "Grace Sandwich"
 I was going to take Grace out to lunch as a treat, but she insisted on "LuLu's Mac and Cheese."
 We had some Mommy and Grace time at Nail Passion:-)
I love having one-on-one time with my big girl! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment