Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ladies Day

My Mom and I just returned from a much needed Ladies Day! We had such a wonderful and relaxing time in NYC. We kicked off the afternoon with a quick photo shoot with the Naked Cowboy! Then we were off to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert at The Palace Theater in Times Square. It was such a fun show! The costumes were fabulous, and the storyline was hysterical (we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into). Before heading home, we had a had a delicious dinner at Bobby Flay's Cafe Americain complete with a chocolate blackberry souffle. I love spending time with my Mom. We need to plan another Ladies Day soon! 
Yeehaw!
My Mom was a bit embarrassed by this photo! She had no idea what he was doing behind her back. That Naked Cowboy certainly is a bit frisky!!! I guess my Mom is a bit of a cougar?

No comments:

Post a Comment