Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunny Hill Wednesday

Another wonderful day! They're having a heat wave at home. So, it sure is nice being in the Catskill Mountains! The weather has been gorgeous!
We started the day off feeding the goats. My little sweethearts are convinced that they like Lucky Charms!
When we headed to the lake, we got to see a huge bass.
Kate's crazy about "the troll." I guess it reminds her of Dora's friend, the Grump Old Troll.
We had lots of fun playing hide and seek at the park this morning!
We had another fun filled afternoon at the splash pad and pool!
Uncle Wally puts his lotion on just like Pop!
Our sweethearts are too innocent to be placed in a Paddy Wagon, but they got a kick out of being behind bars.
Kate always plays shy with her cousin Wally, and he is crazy about her!
The Doodle Bug was my favorite ride when I was little. It's so nice to go back to Sunny Hill year after year and reminisce. Some of my best childhood memories were here at this resort! 
My son received his first kiss (of many) tonight.  Apparently, Alexandra is smitten! 
She couldn't get enough of my son! I don't know how I feel about sharing my boyfriend!!!
We had a great night playing Monte Carlo, eating pizza, dancing, and singing karaoke. Kate has made lots of new friends. She loves playing with Johnny and Victoria.
They did such a great job at karaoke that Grace was awarded her first Whoopee Cushion... endless hours of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment