Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sunny Hill Finale

We had such an amazing week in Sunny Hill! We were sad to see it end... especially Grace. When we got home today, I found her crying in her room. She told me she wants to live there (in the house next to the goats). I used to do the same thing when I was younger! It makes me so happy to see my children enjoying Sunny Hill as much as I used to. It was so nice to spend time with my parents and my brothers, Ed, Wally, and their families. We had some fun nights catching up outside of the Arendal, and we loved watching our children play together. All of the cousins get along so well! The countdown for Sunny Hill 2014 had already begun!
It's so nice having the rocket ship park right outside of our room!
Grace is going to miss having Aunt Maylene do her hair each day! The girls looked gorgeous with their fancy face paint at the Friday Night Lake Party.
Team Colonna:-) Aunt Maylene even gave me a fancy hairstyle for the party.
What a crew!
All Aboard the Choo Choo Train!
Shannon, Lexi, and Grace had matching face paint!
Ice Cream!!! Yum!
Photo Bomb! Uncle Ed is so silly!
As always, they had a fabulous firework display.
Grace and the big winner of the night, Shannon
Daddy, Kate, and her "Minnie shoes."
Their final bell ring of the season!

Andrew and Alexandra... she told everyone they were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment