Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am so blessed! I love being Bernadette Grace, Andrew, and Katherine's Mommy. I have the best job in the entire world, and my sweethearts made me feel incredibly special today. Dan and the kids made me a delicious breakfast complete with waffles, bacon, fresh fruit, and the most beautiful handmade Mother's Day cards! We had such a wonderful day together, and I was so happy to celebrate with my Mom, Dan's Mom, Nanny, and Grace and Kate's Godmother, Aunt Dana! We enjoyed each other's company and a delicious meal at Restaurant X tonight. 
I couldn't wait to wear our matching Lilly dresses (this is Kate's first Lilly Pulitzer dress)! I just love this picture! Look at Andrew... so typical:-)
My girlies and their Godmommy
Matchy Matchy
I am truly blessed! xoxo
Kate's 1st Mother's Day
My boyfriend
The 3 Bernadette's

No comments:

Post a Comment