Monday, April 16, 2012

7 Months

I can't believe our sweet baby girl is 7 months old today! Kate is extremely easygoing, and is constantly entertained by her big sister and brother! They're always trying to make her laugh, and she has the cutest belly laugh I've ever heard. She loves being sung to, smiling, and participating in our family "dance parties!" She now weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces and is 27 1/4 inches! I'm guessing that she'll have her first tooth within the next few weeks. I can't believe our little baby is already sitting up by herself! She  enjoys playing with her toys, swinging at the park, and watching the world go by from her Baby Bjorn and stroller. I love spending my days with my babies! I feel so blessed to be the Mommy of my little sweethearts! Happy 7 Month Birthday, Katherine! You bring so much joy to all of our lives! 
"Sweets for the Sweet!"  Daddy brought home cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery for our 7 month celebration!



Happy 7 Month Birthday, "Katie Kate!" We Love You Like Crazy! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment