Thursday, March 15, 2012

LuLu at Lollipop

Today it was LuLu's turn to read aloud to Grace's class, and she was fantastic! With St. Paddy's day quickly approaching, LuLu read The Night Before St. Patrick's Day. It was great to see my Mom in her element! She totally captivated the children's attention. After school, Grace told me that "LuLu reads even better than [her] teachers." She was so happy to sit next to LuLu, turn the pages, and help with the repetitive verse from The Gingerbread Girl (the second book that LuLu read). It's so nice having the opportunity to participate in Grace's class. I was happy that Andrew, Kate, and I were welcomed to sit in. Andrew loves being in Grace's classroom. I think he is starting to get anxious to go to Lollipop School this coming Autumn. Thank you, LuLu! You helped make Grace's day extra special! xoxo
LuLu and Grace were decked in their St. Patrick's Day gear for the occasion!
"I'll run and I'll run, with a leap and a twirl
You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment