Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Picking at Lollipop

Lollipop School never ceases to amaze me! This year they built their very own pumpkin patch behind the school, and I was so happy to join in the pumpkin picking festivities! Andrew and I had such a wonderful time selecting and decorating our pumpkins! The teachers came up with all sorts of spooktacular Halloween games for the children to play, and we enjoyed a delicious snack complete with apple cider donuts! I loved having a little one-on-one time with my handsome, little pumpkin this morning!
It didn't take Andrew long to find the "perfect pumpkin!"
The pumpkin patch was beautifully decorated!

"Boo Bowling" was a hit! Andrew had a blast knocking down all the ghostly pins!
Andrew did a great job playing the "Candy Corn Ring Toss."
He also enjoyed the "Pumpkin Toss."
Andrew helped me pick "the tiniest pumpkin in the patch." It's super cute!
My little man ran very quickly through the "Witch Hat Run."
My favorite pumpkin in the patch!!!
We had so much fun decorating our pumpkins!
"Ta Da!"
We made a "baby boy" and "baby girl"pumpkin.
Andrew and his teacher, Miss Nikki
The teachers at Lollipop School are amazing! We're especially happy with Miss Nikki. Andrew always has so much to tell us when he comes home from school! He's having a great year, and Danny and I are so happy with all the progress that he is making!

No comments:

Post a Comment