Monday, June 24, 2013

1st Tooth Fairy Visit

Our baby lost her first tooth at dinner tonight! When she started wiggling it a couple of weeks ago, Dan and I were in disbelief. We remember the excitement we felt when that first little tooth grew in, and tonight, we felt a bit sad to see that our baby is growing up. She is such a sweet little girl. She wrote the cutest letter to the Tooth Fairy, and I know that she is looking forward to the morning to find out what the Tooth Fairy will leave under her pillow. I wish I could figure out a way to freeze time! Our Grace is getting to be such a big girl! We love you, baby! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. if I close my eyes, I can still see you coming up the escalator at Earls Court station. You smiled at me from across the station, so proud to show me your baby bump. I can't believe that little teeny girl we pushed around the Kings Road has now lost her first tooth! And is going to kindergarten. She is such a sweetheart and I'm so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete