Friday, October 19, 2012

Class Trip

I love Lollipop School! They did an amazing job this past weekend for "Back to School," and today's class trip to DePiero's Farm was run perfectly. I was so happy that I was able to be part of Grace and Andrew's special day! We had a fabulous time on the hayride, and we each picked a humongous pumpkin! We enjoyed apple cider and apple cider donuts at snack time, and we even had a chance to run through the hay maze and visit the animals. It was a memorable morning! I love spending quality time with my babies! Thank you LuLu for watching Katherine this morning! She had a wonderful time with you and "Pop." xoxo
They loved the hayride!
Our friends, Susan and Luke
I love my little pumpkins!
Izzy
Andrew the Werewolf and Frankenstein Luke
Cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Grace and her friend, Christina
He loved the tractor! Oh, how I love this little boy!!! xoxo
Snack time... apple cider donuts... yum!
Grace and Andrew love visiting the bull, Meatball.

Andrew and some of his classmates, Gian Carlo, Addison, Michael, and Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment