Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I'm feel like the luckiest Mommy in the entire world! I had such an amazing day with my sweethearts! I was spoiled from start to finish, and I loved being fussed over by my favorite people! Danny and the kids surprised me with breakfast in bed! It was delicious, and I was finally allowed to open the Mother's Day gifts that Grace and Andrew made at Lollipop School!!! They have been hiding them from me all week, and they were worth the wait!!! Their beautiful arts projects will be cherished! Grace also pampered me by giving me a "sparkle manicure!" We had a relaxing family day, and we had a fun-filled dinner with our Moms at Restaurant X this evening. I'm very blessed to have such a loving and caring Mom and Mother-in-Law, and I thank God every day for my most precious gifts Danny, Grace, Andrew, and Katherine.
My special gifts from each of my sweethearts!
Team Colonna celebrating at Restaurant X

No comments:

Post a Comment