Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let the Festivities Begin

Mother's Day arrived early in our house! Bernadette Grace woke me up this morning to inform me that it was "breakfast time." When I asked her what we would be eating, she informed me that we were having jelly beans. After a bit more prodding, she changed her mind to cupcakes, but it wasn't long before I smelt the coffee brewing and glorious aroma of waffles coming from the kitchen! My sweethearts also surprised me with the most beautiful locket, which came in a little blue box! Their Daddy certainly taught them how to shop!
We also had a fabulous afternoon celebrating Wally's First Holy Communion. It's always nice spending time with all the Kleins and watching the cousins play. We're looking forward to another exciting day tomorrow!
Our handsome nephew, Wally, walking down the alter at the end of Mass.
The Klein/Colonna cousins:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment